Shopify uses a 'closed-cart' system which forces Route to be an actual product in your store. This allows Route to increase the total-cart-value. This is what enables the customer to pay for the insurance of their order.
Most stores that offer a variety of products have collections referencing specific items (for example, Women's T-Shirts) and don't have a collection listed on their store which references all available products. If this is the case with your store, you don't need to create a collection to have Route excluded.
If you currently have a navigatable collection on your store which references all products in your store, please complete the following steps to hide Route from your product listing:
1. Create a New Collection Excluding Route
2. Set Collection Conditions to Reference All Products, Except Route
3. Save Collection, then Proceed to Change Main Menu Navigation to Reference New Collection
4. Select Shop All Navigation Link
5. Remove Former Collection Reference
6. Select New Collection Referencing All Products (Excluding Route)
7. Select 'Apply Changes'